Thursday, October 13, 2011

Trillium Hunting Season

If you want to hike, bike, or horse ride in Trillium, make sure to do so today or tomorrow. Starting October 15th until October 28th Trillium will be open to hunting and closed to all other users. This gives our hunters a chance to use the property and help control our deer population. Please respect the use restrictions during this time. I'll definitely appreciate it! :)

If you have questions contact me at jessica@wclt.org and if  you have any good stories about your hunt feel free to send that on to me as well. This is our year of testing things out so I would love to know how people think the process and timing worked.

I know a million people read my epic blog so just to let everyone know you will still see me out on the property during this time, stewardship never rests! :)